The Companies Ordinance (Cap. 622 of the Laws of Hong Kong) requires Hong Kong limited companies to appoint auditors and conduct an annual statutory audit for its accounts . The audit report must be made available to shareholders at the AGM. The Inland Revenue Department also requires limited companies to attach audit report when submitting profits tax returns. In addition to tax filing, audit reports can also be used for bank borrowing and improvement of management level of the enterprise, thereby protecting shareholders’ interest.
With the knowledge and experience of various industries, Octocomm assists enterprises in fulfilling statutory requirements on audit.
Our services including:
- Statutory Audit
- Audit for Special Purpose
- Internal Audit for Improvement of Operational Efficiency and Profitability
- Innovative & Technology Fund projects (ITF)
- Dedicated Fund on Branding, Updating and Domestic Sales (BUD)
- Technology Voucher Programme (TVP)
- Occupational Retirement Scheme (ORSO)
Should you have any inquire, please contact our professional team, we will endeavour to provide our customers with the highest standards of service.
We are Octocomm which provides a wide range of corporate services consisting of incorporation, finance and legal services.