• Act as Tax Representative
  • Filing of Profits Tax Return
  • Apply Extension for Tax Return Filing
  • Profits Tax Related Consultation
  • Objection to Profits Tax Assessment
  • Application for Holdover of Provisional Profits Tax
  • Filing Individual Tax Return
  • Application of Personal Assessment
  • Handle Property Tax Returns
How can we help you?

No worry. If you still have any enquiry, you may simply leave us a message.

We are Octocomm which provides a wide range of corporate services consisting of corporation, finance and legal services.

Octocomm Consultant